Co-Brand & Travel Rewards 2023
|Date:||18-19 October 2023|
|Location:||Wilmington, Delaware (Greater Philadelphia)|
|Register:||Register Now! Pricing: Merchants: $299 USD / Vendors: $1599 USD|
|Networking Event Registration – 18 Oct 5-7pm:||Click Here to Register!|
This event is filling-up. Register now to secure your space before it sells out.
Co-Brand & Travel Rewards 2023 will be back in Wilmington, Delaware, which is just outside Philadelphia. It will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, October 18th and 19th, 2023. Wilmington is the Co-Brand Capital of the USA, which brings many banks to this event, where we discuss the hot topics related to co-branding travel-related credit cards- the biggest drivers of ancillary revenue at airlines and hotels.
The 2023 agenda is now complete! If you run a co-brand program we are looking for judges in our famous Lions’ Den product pitching competition. If you take part as a judge it comes with complimentary entry.
To get an idea of who you will meet by participating, click here to see the 2022 attending company list. Participants are the decision-makers managing co-brand card strategy and relationships at these companies.
Coffee, Registration and Networking
Deep Dive: Opportunities, challenges and issues in the second look approach for airline & travel co-brand cards
CO-BRAND & TRAVEL REWARDS 2023
Thursday 19th October 2023
8.00am – 8.50am
Registration, Check-In and Breakfast
8.50am – 9.00am
Panel: Lessons from Regulated & Non-US Markets: from innovations to managing regulated interchange, gift cards and impacts of the proposed Credit Card Competition Act
– Michael Smith, Board Advisor, Airline Information
– Paul Kelly, VP Business Development, Stored Value Solutions
– Lance Blockley, Managing Director, The Initiatives Group
– Sinead Archer, Commercial Director, Head for Points
– Andy Chalcroft, Head of Co-Brand & Partnership Development, Visa
– Glenn Grossman, Director of Research, Cornerstone Advisors
11.35am – 12.00pm
12.00pm – 12.25pm
12.30pm – 2.00pm
Lunch and Networking
3.00pm – 3.30pm
3.30pm – 4.00pm
Coffee Break & Networking
4.00pm – 5.00pm
The Famous Ai Events Lions’ Den: Innovative product pitches
For the first time ever at the Co-Brand & Travel Rewards conference we are staging the Lions’ Den pitching contest! Delegates at Ai’s other events tell us that this is one of their favourite sessions. For it, innovative start-ups will pitch for 5 minutes each, and then take 5 minutes of questions from our experienced judges. Judges will choose a Best Product, while the audience will choose Best Pitch.
This is a paid for pitching session and is now SOLD OUT! If you have a product that you would like to pitch, then we can add you to the standby list or place you as a pitching company at Mega Event 2024. Please email MSmith@AiConnects.us for more details.
Do you run a co-brand card portfolio? Would you like to be one of our judges? Then please email MSmith@AiConnects.us
Networking Reception Sponsored By Do Good Points
Charity Raffle benefiting Juntos Podemos Curundu.
Juntos Podemos Curundu is a Christian organization supporting impoverished communities in Panama through scholastic programs, children’s programs, a community kitchen, and a homeless program.
Prizes for the charity raffle have been donated by
Co-Brand 2023 Hot topics
- Lessons from Regulated Markets: co-brand innovations from markets with regulated interchange
- Sharing Card Profits
- How to structure the co-brand partnership:
- Best Cardholder Benefits – and managing the frontline impacts
- Alliance Co-brands
- Innovations for Driving Spend
- RFP’ing my Program – how best to do it and move a portfolio
- Crypto – threat or opportunity
- Wallets – how to get my card top of those google pay/Apple Pay
- Rising Interest Rates & Card Defaults – how to manage the impacts?
- BNPL – a threat to traditional card products?
- Political Lobbying
- Lesson from non-Travel Co-brands
- Thinking Beyond the Physical Card
- Sustainability & Green Loyalty: it’s coming for travel rewards like it, or not