Co-Brand & Travel Rewards 2023
Co-Brand & Travel Rewards 2023 will be back in Wilmington, Delaware, which is just outside Philadelphia. It will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, October 18th and 19th, 2023. Wilmington is the Co-Brand Capital of the USA, which brings many banks to this event, where we discuss the hot topics related to co-branding travel-related credit cards- the biggest drivers of ancillary revenue at airlines and hotels.
To get an idea of who you will meet by participating, click here to see the 2022 attending company list. Participants are the decision-makers managing co-brand card strategy and relationships at these companies. We expect the 2023 to be similar and even bigger.
Co-Brand 2023 Hot topics
- Lessons from Regulated Markets: co-brand innovations from markets with regulated interchange
- Sharing Card Profits
- How to structure the co-brand partnership:
- Best Cardholder Benefits – and managing the frontline impacts
- Alliance Co-brands
- Innovations for Driving Spend
- RFP’ing my Program – how best to do it and move a portfolio
- Crypto – threat or opportunity
- Wallets – how to get my card top of those google pay/Apple Pay
- Rising Interest Rates & Card Defaults – how to manage the impacts?
- BNPL – a threat to traditional card products?
- Political Lobbying
- Lesson from non-Travel Co-brands
- Thinking Beyond the Physical Card
- 8 December 2022, 10am ET
- 14 December 2022, 2pm AEDT
- 14-15 March 2023, London, UK
- 25-26 April 2023, London, UK
- 18-19 October 2023