Airline & Travel Payments Summit Fraud Virtual (ATPS Fraud)
Staying Ahead of Fraud in Travel’s Recovery
Tuesday 25 May, 10am EST
|Date:||25 May 2021|
|Recording:||Available on event app|
|Event Recording||Request here*|
*Only available to people who work in Airlines and companies which provide travel or hospitality directly to the public
The Airline & Travel Payments Fraud Summit Virtual (ATPS Fraud) was the place for professionals from airlines and travel companies to make the best connections and find the best content to stay ahead of the fraudsters and achieve significant fraud-related cost-savings. It was dedicated to bringing together professionals working in Fraud Prevention and Security from the global Airline & Travel Industry in order to share the latest fraud prevention strategies and solutions to keep businesses safe from the fraudsters.
This event and pre-event were held on two different dates. First, there was a Lions´ Den pitching contest of fraud prevention solutions on Tuesday, May 18th (pre-event) and then the main event was on Tuesday, May 25th. The conference is available to watch on our networking app whova (for attendants) and can be requested by airlines.
You can see the event schedule by clicking on the agenda tab below.
Watch the ATPS Fraud Chair, Jaime Nix of UATP, sum up the event
ATPS Fraud Hot Topics:
- How has fraudsters behaviour changed due to Covid-19?
- How to stay ahead of voucher fraud as more vouchers for cancelled flights are used.
- Chargebacks: staying ahead and winning credit card disputes
- Account Takeovers: With 2020 seeing a large increase in ATO’s, protecting your business & your customers
- Account Security: Are passwords a thing of the past?
- Call Center: making sure your call center isn’t the lowest hanging fruit for fraudsters
- Fraud Prevention Tools: what are the rights ones to keep your business safe
- Employee Fraud: Ensuring that your collegues are your allies and not your enemies