NDC – Retrofitting Payments: Payments Use Cases
This webinar is part of the series of webinars organized by Airline Information and Up in the Air travel payments consultancy on “NDC” Retrofitting Payments.” It will focus on NDC and fraud.
IATA’s New Distribution Capability, or NDC, is nothing more than an XML based standard that facilitates airlines and others in the travel space to sell more effectively online. In others words, it allows airlines and other travel companies to have “offer and order management” to be more profitable online retailers.
While NDC is not as complicated as many make it out to be, using NDC effectively does change online sales processes and thereby accepting payments. This webinar will look at practical Use Cases like partial refunds for NDC transactions and using Alternative Forms of Payment for NDC.
Hover on Image for Details
Future NDC Event Sponsorship
Sponsorships is a great way to reach a large and targeted audience. The first one took place June 30th, which is summer vacation period in Europe and North America, and still had 1,000 unique views from almost every top 50 airline.
Placement Series Sponsorship
Opted in registration and attendance lists and logo placements for the 3 remaining events of the series
Event Lead Sponsor
Lead sponsor for one of the remaining events, per event, described below and includes regular sponsorship of the other events
– Top branding on this webinar’s website and slides
– Full attendance list
– Speaker in event (if applicable)
– Sponsored Poll and branding on post event poll social media releases
– 5 minute executive interview to be played during this webinar
– Regular sponsorship of the other two NDC: Retrofitting Payments Webinars
For more information contact Chris Staab
- 2-4 November 2021, 9am EST
- 21 October 2021, 9am EDT
- 16-18 November, 10am EST
- 2 de Diciembre, 12pm México
- 7 Debember 2021, 10am Eastern
- Tuesday 8 December, 10am ET
- 25 January 2022, 10am Eastern
- 26 January 2022, 10am Eastern