NDC – Retrofitting Payments: Fraud
This webinar was part of the series of webinars organized by Airline Information and Up in the Air travel payments consultancy on “NDC” Retrofitting Payments.” It will focus on NDC and fraud.
IATA’s New Distribution Capability, or NDC, is nothing more than an XML based standard that facilitates airlines and others in the travel space to sell more effectively online. In other words, it allows airlines and other travel companies to have “offer and order management” to be more profitable online retailers.
While NDC is not as complicated as many make it out to be, using NDC effectively does change online sales processes. And commercial changes to sales processes in turn create opportunities for fraudsters. So this webinar had experts sharing the fraud implications and some fraud-related use cases of NDC.
10:00am – 10:05am Eastern Time
(4:00pm – 4:05pm European Time)
10:05am – 10:15am Eastern Time
(4:05pm – 4:15pm European Time)
10:15am – 10:20am Eastern Time
(4:15pm – 4:20pm European Time)
10:20am – 10:30am Eastern Time
(4:20pm – 4:30pm European Time)
10:30am – 10:35am Eastern Time
(4:30pm – 4:35pm European Time)
10:35am – 10:40am Eastern Time
(4:35pm – 4:40pm European Time)
Dispute Management: Chargeback Management for NDC
– Harlan Hutson, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Chargebacks911
– Valentin Gina, Market Development Manager, Datatrans AG
– Amine Boulaghmen, Head of Payment Facilitation Solutions, IATA
– Rich Thompson, Head of Payment Facilitation Solutions, Riskified
Future NDC Event Sponsorship
Sponsorships are a great way to reach a large and targeted audience. The first one took place June 30th, which is summer vacation period in Europe and North America, and still had 1,000 unique views from almost every top 50 airline.
Placement Series Sponsorship
Opted in registration and attendance lists and logo placements for the 3 remaining events of the series
Event Lead Sponsor
Lead sponsor for one of the remaining events, per event, described below and includes regular sponsorship of the other events
– Top branding on this webinar’s website and slides
– Full attendance list
– Speaker in event (if applicable)
– Sponsored Poll and branding on post event poll social media releases
– 5 minute executive interview to be played during this webinar
– Regular sponsorship of the other two NDC: Retrofitting Payments Webinars
For more information contact Chris Staab
Held June 30th 2021. First webinar of this series.
Held Septemberth 2021. Second webinar of this series.
- 5 Diciembre, 2023
- 5 Diciembre, 2023
- 5-6 Diciembre, Bogota
- 6 Diciembre, 2023, 8pm
- 13 December, 2pm Sydney
- 14 December, 10am ET
- 7 February 2024
- 22-23 May, London, UK
- 22 May, London, UK
- 18-19 June, Calgary, Canada