NDC and Loyalty: Merchandising Loyalty Programs
IATA’s New Distribution Capability, or NDC, is nothing more than an XML based standard that facilitates airlines and others in the travel space to sell more effectively online. In others words, it allows airlines and other travel companies to have “offer and order management” to be more profitable online retailers.
How does NDC affect Loyalty Programs? Join this session to see how to merchandise loyalty to drive more revenues.
Register to find out more about NDC and how it affects loyalty programs.
hover on image to find out more
NDC and Loyalty: Merchandising Frequent Flyer
- 2-4 November 2021, 9am EST
- 21 October 2021, 9am EDT
- 16-18 November, 10am EST
- 2 de Diciembre, 12pm México
- 7 Debember 2021, 10am Eastern
- Tuesday 8 December, 10am ET
- 25 January 2022, 10am Eastern
- 26 January 2022, 10am Eastern